Mount Ararat Tour 7 Days
1. Welcoming the guests at the airport and arrival at the hotel in Dogubayazit. Eating dinner and resting.
2. Departure to Mount Ararat at 7:30 in the morning. Driving to 2200 meters. Later, starting to hiking to the base camp. Arriving at the firts campsite that is at an altitude of 3200 meters after four or 6 six hours of walking. Eating dinner and then resting.
3. Adaptation to the altitude: After breakfast, start hiking at 09:00 a.m. Arriving at the second campsite that is at an altitude of 4200 meters after four or six hours walking. Returning to the first campsite (3200 m) after resting for an hour at the second campsite (4200 m).
4. Having breakfast, and setting out at 9:00 a.m for the second campsite. Arriving and camping at the second camsite after four or five hours of hiking. Resting and eating dinner. Sleeping, before hiking to the summit, after the meal.
5. Set out for the Ararat summit at 2:30 a.m. To reach the summit after five or six hours. Taking pictures and setting off for the second campsite that is at an altitude of 4200 meters. After having a rest for an hour, set out for the first campsite that is at an altitude of 3200 meters. Move on to the hotel in Dogubayazit after an hour of rest at the first campsite. After taking a shower and resting for a while, taking a city tour. Free dinner and to return to the hotel.
6. Having breakfast at the hotel at 09:00 a.m. Then move on for the Doğubayazit culture tour. (Ishak Pasha Palace, Noah's Ark, Meteor Pit). Then, to return to the city center and have lunch (Turkish Kebab). After dinner, a two-hour free tour of the city center. Then, going to Diyadin hot springs. To return to the hotel in Dogubayazit after the hot water therapy at night.
7. Taking the guests to the Van, Kars or Igdır airports in the morning.
THE TOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- Mountaineer guide fee
- Mount Ararat permission fee $ 50
- Airport transfer for arrival and return
- Two nights accommodation fee at hotels
- The tour guide
- Cold / hot food and drinks during the tour
- Sleeping tent
- Crampons for summit climbing
- Mules and porters for carrying materials
- Tour and summit certificate
For More details and requests and, in order to complete your reservation and process necessary permit or visa assistance please contact us.